August 20, 2013

moments like these

Tonight's the night before their first day of Preschool. 
I have found myself staring at them extra long and soaking in each word the say. 
When did they get so old? 
I bathed them, put their pj's on and set them up in bed to read like we do every night. 


But tonight felt different. 
They are growing up so fast. 
I was doing just fine until this song came on...


Seriously. 
That isn't the first time the perfect song has played randomly in the perfect moment for me. 
Does that happen to you too?
Well, I'm heading to bed now. 
I will wake up in the morning and send my two precious boys to school. 
I hope I continue to slow down and take in moments like these. 
Because the go by way too fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seriously makes my day to hear from you! I read every comment and will try my best to reply when you have a question. Thanks for stopping by!